Followers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Every New Beginning Comes from Some Other Beginning's End


Semisonic- Closing Time (This song always reminds me of changing tides in my life. It gives me a positive outlook of how to respond to these changes: "every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." To me, this means that even if a part of your life is ending, like high school or working at a particular place, the end represents an availability to have a new start with something else.)

Summer came and went. A new semester is kicking off again, but this time it is a bit different. This is my SENIOR year of college at MSMC. I am more motivated than I have ever been before to succeed and push myself further from my comfort zones in order to become an exceptional teacher. I feel like I am so incredibly close to achieving my dreams and that is what pushes me forward.

This blog will serve as an outlet for my thoughts mainly about my Social Studies Methods class, filled with reflections and ideas for future teaching.

Here's to a good semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment